For all returns, you have 14 days from date of receiving your order to send your return back to us. Once we have received your return please give us 5 business working days to assess your case and take the next course of action, this does not include your bank institutes processing time.
Our customer help team will notify you by email. If you have any concerns please contact us by email at Customer Care Team with your order number and phone number and we will call you during business hours 9-5 Monday-Friday. We strongly advise to use a trackable postage so we are not limited to escalating your case and compensating you.
Please note, the cost of items returned will need to be covered by yourself. Unless the item is faulty or wrong, we will then recover the cost once we receive the returned parcel and will deposit the postage paid back into your account. Please include into your parcel the receipt of postage.
If you have unfortunately received a faulty item, please:
- Download returns form at this link HERE
– Email Customer Care Team
- Include a clear photo of the fault/s
- Include your order #number in the subject line
- Include your best contact number if our help team needs to contact you by phone
Our customer help team will assess and get back to you as soon as possible by phone or email.
If you live in or outside Australia: Create a POMP & SHOW account if you don't already have one so we can issue your store credit.
- Create an ACCOUNT
- Download your Return Form and Return Label HERE
- Please ensure to include your order number and the price of your item/s on your return label.
- Choose your preferred method for returning your parcel:
We endeavour to making sure we deliver end to end happy customer experience.
Customer Help Team.